Your donation will help families break the cycle of poverty and build long-term financial security. Habitat is not a free program. The families who join our program invest hundreds of hours of volunteer labor – “sweat equity” – toward their own homes and the homes of others. They also must prove financial responsibility and pay a monthly mortgage. Their mortgage payments go into a revolving Fund for Habitat that is used to build more houses. Your support can help us do more in all the many ways that Habitat builds.
Thanks to you, Habitat is transforming the lives of more than 4 million people around the world!
Your donation will go where it is needed most unless you specify otherwise.
Under the direction of the Board of Directors, HFH of GVC retains complete control over the use and distribution of donated funds in furtherance of its mission.
To honor our relationship to Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) we tithe 10% of our local donations to the work of spreading the HFHI mission overseas. Your donation supports Habitat locally and globally. Please advise us if you prefer that 100% of your donation remains in Volusia County.
Quick Gift Guide
Your gift could help buy:
- $10 = Box of Nails
- $35 = Roof Shingles
- $75 = Window
- $100 = Kitchen Sink
- $150 = Front Door
- $500 = Siding
- $1000 = Wallboard
Ways To Donate
- Donate by phone! Call us at (386) 257-9950 option 2
- Donate by mail! Send a check or money order to our administrative office
- Donate by credit or debit card through PayPal! Click here
- Donate to our ReStore! Call our ReStore at (386) 257-9950 option 1 to schedule a donation pick-up
- Donate a car! Click here to learn more about Cars for Homes